Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were is the best place to buy a new or used black or white scion XB in Colorado. Web sites would be a major plus. Im lookin to trade in my 2000 jeep grand cherokee v8 4.7L with 3" exhuast for one. I live in casper wyoming

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
If you hit Denver, check out Stevinson Scion East. They really seem to get it. Ehrlich's up in Greeley deals Scion too, but I don't know how good they are and I don't know anybody there. I'm sure there's a dealer in Ft. Collins too, but I don't know them personally.

Anyway, yeah, Stevinson East is probably your best bet at the moment.

-Alex

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'd call around make sure they have a used one before I drove down, but yea elrich, stevinson east & west, mountain states, john elway, they all sell new ones, I got mine at mountain states and when I just got my 15k service I was looking around they didnt even have a new one on the lot. letalone a used one, they did have a used xa. good luck hunting......

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
if i were you, id buy it from this crazy guy Alex Millen in Ames, IA, and just make the drive back with it. :p

Good luck on finding one! Theres always Omaha, Nebraska if you cant get any in Denver. They have lots on stock for some reason.

Scotty

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need some good dealers. Lookin to buy with in 2 months. Also are the dealers finaniced threw banks or are they a financial group. Looin to buy a house also. I was told to stay away from places that have the WORD financial. I was told to go threw a bank or a credit union.

J,j.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
www.scionofames.com

thats where Alex works (grizzly choppers). i highly recommend getting it from him, even if you have to drive. hes not only like the coolest freaking guy ever, but hes a dual scion owner himself!

scotty

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be down in Denver on July 3 and 4th. Still lookin for my xb in white or balck 5spd. Id settle for silver also. 04,05,06 dosent madder. Please help me out.

J,j.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Are you sure you want to buy used? On average, our used xBs (when we actually have one) only sell for about $500 less than stock. They hold their value that well.

If I were you I'd just order a new one and get exactly what you want.

-Alex

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In Wyoming we dont have a Scion dealer/PLus im lookin to trade my jeep in and not wait. How does that work. I order one and they take my jeep, then when my xb comes in i drive back down to denver and pick it up??

·
Registered
7 Posts
closest dealer to wyoming would be the one in fort collins, co (pederson)

http://www.pedersentoyota.net/en_US/

i drive past their lot every day.. they DID have an 05 used polar white.. but as everyone has already said.. new ones are NOT that much more (hell i saw an 05 xa yesturday going for more than a new one at the BMW dealer)

as far as having to wait when you order one (aka they dont have the color/transmission you want) i believe all they want is a deposit... so you can keep your jeep :D (someone correct me if im wrong though)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just knocking the dust off this thread. What-up peeps?

When's the "ONE LOVE" sinergyco Mile high scikotics meet?
:mad:no maybe:cool: or totally:D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Just knocking the dust off this thread. What-up peeps?

When's the "ONE LOVE" sinergyco Mile high scikotics meet?
:mad:no maybe:cool: or totally:D

Good question.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Cheer up dude.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts