Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you think about the color wheel, and you picture in your mind the progression of colors from

Hot Lava to

Solar Yellow to

Envy Green to..............

what would be next?

I'm curious to hear what anyone thinks.

My guess: a very weird blue, maybe sky blue. Or chocolate brown.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
wow, the RS 3.0 is not out yet and you are thinking what is the next color the the RS 4.0...

well, i dont know if they are going to make the RS 4.0, but my guess the color will be something that catches your eyes. kinda like what you said, sky blue...

·
Registered
168 Posts
well... if you're trying to go on the color wheel pattern theory ... I guess some sort of blue/purple/indigo

Although - who knows - it's all speculation. I'd just like to know what the heck a 'bB package' is. For the extra $2500+, what they gonna do? Add some a 'bB' logo everywhere they can find a spot that one goes, maybe some bB floor mats? -- and probably use the wrong bB emblem too since the style of the "bB" logo changed this model year.

If they wanna impress someone - get people talking like they did on 03, 04 when the box's came out ... they need to just get got the cheap route (from a business perspective) and outright import leftover old model NCP31 style 100% JDM bB's. Right hand drive (yes it's legal - just gotta crash a few first), Column shift, 60/40 front, flip up rear bench, etc etc etc. they're already made and what's left will rot on storage lots becuase it's the "old version" and most no one in Japan would buy them (restrictive taxes - emissions - etc)

Or.... bB OpenDeck. Toyota's got half a brain, they'd import about 2500 of those and take all the preorders while they were still on a slow boat over here.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Yep! The Open Deck!

My husband would order one now and wait and wait and wait for it....no matter how long it took or what color it is!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Open Deck!?! Did someone say Open Deck!?!

I would get at least one and flip it out in a weekend. I have another suspension set-up, another set of wheels, some more cf stuff, and a few other goodies that would go on the car as soon as I got it home!

But if I did, what would I do w/ all of the iSt stuff I have then!?!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Blue to the original question.

Now, is that grille on the photochop Dion posted real or fantasy? The Open Deck is great and I would love to have one, but we'll never see it in the current gen xB, that grille however...

Any info anybody?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
It's a 'chop job as far as I know. But it doesn't look hard to fab. Maybe if you took that front centerpiece from a Nissan Sentra, a little 'glass work, and a Scion emblem,.......

hmmm....... *Rubs chin*

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There is a grille that is a one off that was made and was installed on an xB for its ads. It didn't have the eyelids, and didn't extend down to the bumper. It basically replaced the OEM grille. The xB has since been sold, but I know where the grille is. Its currently on an xB and has been re-painted to match.

Sort of like the TRF grille, everyone likes it, but only a handful were made.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
;) Im sure they can mix something up. lol

I never understood why orange was called hot lava tho, am I missing something? Thought HL was red? *shrugs*

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.