Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, after running with the OTG shims in the back for a few days, I've been wondering where people are getting their front camber bolts, and camber plates.

I say we start a collection of the companies that make such items, links to where to get them, and blah blah blah. That way, when people wanna take the camber route, they know exactly where to go to get all the information needed in order to make their xB that much hotter.

Well, I'll start of with what I know, which sadly isn't much

One Ton Garage. www.onetongarage.com
Description: They make rear camber shims that give -3 degrees of camber for the back. The shims are also manufactured to correct for toe in problems when one adds the plates to their car.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No-one has anything to add?

I know you can find SPC front camber bolts on ebay. Any other place carry them, and price?

·
Registered
916 Posts
OK the best way to camber the front is using Cusco Camber Plates. You can get as much as -3 degrees. Also they have pillow ball upper mounts.

You can also use SPC camber bolts for the front which will give you a max of -2 degrees or so.

All of this can be bought at Island Motor Sports (714) 522-7457.

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
OK the best way to camber the front is using Cusco Camber Plates. You can get as much as -3 degrees. Also they have pillow ball upper mounts.

You can also use SPC camber bolts for the front which will give you a max of -2 degrees or so.

All of this can be bought at Island Motor Sports (714) 522-7457.
always plugging in Island...
i might head on over to ISland so they can trim my fenders...
i needs more clearance......

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have a set of eibach camber bolts i maybe selling for the front!

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, gimme a PM Keoki and if the price is right, I might pick them up from you.

However, I wanted this thread to be moreso geared to the different options people can have when they get the camber kits.

We all know of the OTG -3's.
There's also the Garson -5's tho rare, if I had my hands on a set, I'd find a place to get more made.

Then there's SPC and Eibach for front camber bolts.
Also there's Cusco with their camber plates.

Anyone else have info? C'mon, I know you JDM guys do....Share. Give it a shot, you'll see that the community will grow if you do.

·
Registered
158 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.