Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys still havent made up my mind yet still looking at Tein ss-p, D2, Cusco Vacanza and the Jic Flta-2 what do you guys think i need new suspension soon my **** sucks ass dam tein s-techs thanks

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I have the Tein ss w/ pillow mounts. They are real kick ass IMO. They don't go as low as other CO's, but I'm on 18's and plan on adding a lip kit. I don't want to scrapping all the time. I sit 1.8" lower than stock. If ur going VIP, I would go w/ the Cusco though. They have the adjustable canber plates :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ive got Progress Coilovers and they rock. Progress made a great product that rides far superior than any other set out in the marketing. From people that have had TEINs and Cuscos and have switched they say its night and day in ride quality. They are the best out there for the buck but then again its all IMO.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im more looking for a clean ride not to bumpy on the road like i would have gone with the tein cs if they had it for the xb but they dont that why im very undecided o what to get thanks guys any othere opinions

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol no i beleave you i was just woundering what is good thats why but if you say progress i think im ganna go progress which one did you get whats the specs on it thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
honestly, depends on what your looking for, of all of those, i believe the JICS have the highest spring rate (stiffer sprints), so have fun on the corners, but i'd imagine driving regular would not be the most comfortable ride in the world ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.