Scion xB Forum banner
581 - 600 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
i guess i can finally join this club.
although, pretty sure i the tallest guy on coilovers in here. lol

kw v2 coilovers
not nearly as low as it can go, conservitive drop, ~6" ground clearance all around, ~1" wheel gap all around. running 18" wheels, no rubbing.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm gonna be in the market for going to coilovers, cost isn't an issue but one question I do have is what's the life span of the coilovers?

·
Registered
15 Posts
So after reading a bunch I was going to go with the D2 coilovers but with my wheel and tire set up it might get me too low to where I'd get tire rub on the fenders. I opted out and went with a set of df210's and Monroe struts and shocks, hopefully it gives me the look and ride in looking for.

You guys are a bad influence cause every time I come to this site I end up spending a bunch of cash on mods.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Top is stock. Tein Street Basis coilovers and 17 inch Enkei wheels. The front is 1/2 from maxed out and the rear is maxed out. I had to lift the front due to rubbing, the roads aren't so great around me.

Attachments

·
Missing a couple doors
3,942 Posts
I'm gonna be in the market for going to coilovers, cost isn't an issue but one question I do have is what's the life span of the coilovers?
I've got about 100000 on my Racelands. Just like stock suspension if you don't beat on them and drive through every pothole you can find they last longer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
15x9 195/45s

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Whats the offset? And are you running spacers? If so what fitment? Don't know much about wheels, but im slowly learning. Doing all the research i can before i do a purchase. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

·
Respect the VVT-I
1,386 Posts
Whats the offset? And are you running spacers? If so what fitment? Don't know much about wheels, but im slowly learning. Doing all the research i can before i do a purchase. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Et15

No spacers (need some tho)

-3 camber

Fitment? Meeeehh

Blood type O

It's all good well been there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That looks a great car and the chrome yellow pops right off the screen into my brain. The second photograph suggests that owner has one hell of an eye for a picture, the reflection of the slats on the gable end of the house make the windows in the car look like they have blinds inside! How much work must that image have taken to set up?
Sheer genius!

581 - 600 of 603 Posts