Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to the new owner of this company and they offer a coilover system for our xb.

ksportusa.com

The price for us is 975, now if we can get people interested in a group buy (8-10 people) Your pricing will be 895 Shipped.

Let me know some feedback on these and if there are enough people interested I would jump in on a Group buy!

Anyone:confused:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Im sorry to say this but K sport is crap. There made in taiwan. And plus look what your getting for such little money. Makes you wonder why they are so cheap:confused: If people can save 895 bucks for these coilovers, why not save up 1300 for some real deal coilovers like JIC's which I know are the shiz!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
The Ksports are basically D2s relabeled though and no one says those are crap. Thats the way it was explained to me at least. Just my .02. If i didnt have coilovers, Id probably be interested.

scotty

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldnt say they are Crap MattyRattyPoo. The people using them have not had problems and they offer a great difference in your ride. You can look further into them and will find out they are not a bad deal. I know the owner of this business and this is directly for Clubxb members and friends only. You will not find this price elsewhere!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hayalex6 said:
yeah, don't talk crap about a product you don't even have.
Thank you, I will listen and take advice from those with experience in this product. I have looked at the reviews and listened to the owner who sales this product and both are sincere in happiness with the product.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need to see if we can get some people interested though. Having these down to cost is great in our favor and I believe the kits look sweet!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To tell you the truth though this is a 1099 kit at 895 shipped. It is not the best or it would not be at that price but it is definatley a coilover system that will get you lowered with adjustable settings right?

·
Registered
916 Posts
I work for a shop. I know what K sports offer. They just sound to good to be true. I would rather spend a little bit more and get something that I know works and and thousands of people have tried. . Also im just all for top brand!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agreed, I guess we can lock this thread seems the products been bashed enough out of any interest.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Honestly I would have to see how they ride on my car. I just like buying stuff that I know works and i will be satisfied with. Also name is a big factor for me and lots of other people. I would have the coilovers on my xB to see how they really are.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
God I hope that aint true, Even I know thats worse then K sport compared to Other brands

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol sorry man I guess after all that talk we couldnt pass. But now back to BUSINESS anyone interested at all? By the way Matt you deal with this company, what kind of deal are we getting here? (price wise)

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah thats what I price compared them to so I knew it was a good deal

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.