Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
kazyboi
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting my raceland coilovers this week, what is the ideal drop (like Inches) avoiding regular bump and curve scratching, but still has that lowered look? :) thanks guys!

·
kazyboi
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Height Adjustment

sorry guys cant post on the right place to post this. but i have a quick question. I just car lowered with coilovers. do you think the tire pressure can also can make a big diffence on the car's height? cause i noticed that my left side is lower than my right side? thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Re: Height Adjustment

First always run the correct tire pressure in all four tires. Second your car was obviously set up off the car to have the same settings on each front strut. The driver's side of the car is a lot heavier than the passenger side because of the layout of the car. So you either have to raise the driver's side a little or lower the passenger side a little to make it even. Always check ride height with the car on level ground to make sure it is even.

·
Registered
761 Posts

I have the same issue and it seems to be a common problem among xB's for the driver's right side to be slightly higher than the left especially the rear passenger side wheel well.

·
NorCal - East Bay Area
1,454 Posts

I have the same issue and it seems to be a common problem among xB's for the driver's right side to be slightly higher than the left especially the rear passenger side wheel well.
That's because a lot of people don't know what their doing when slapping coils on their car. You need to measure. Measure again. Measure with weight approximate to yours in the driver seat. Then lower/raise to adjust to meet your measurements to make it level.

·
Registered
761 Posts

That's because a lot of people don't know what their doing when slapping coils on their car. You need to measure. Measure again. Measure with weight approximate to yours in the driver seat. Then lower/raise to adjust to meet your measurements to make it level.
True, but I had S-Tech's with waydoo sportivos before and it was the same thing. Car handles and drives perfect, its more of a visual deal than anything and its like 1/4" off. With the S-techs it was like 1/2" off.

·
kazyboi
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quick question regarding window visors

so i got some window visor! just put it but my rear window cannot be close all the way up? is it normal? sorry noob

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Re: quick question regarding window visors

Sounds like you have the in-channel window visors. Are they made by Wade?

·
kazyboi
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: quick question regarding window visors

no sir they from cheap ass auto ventshade what shoul di do?

---------- Post added 03-02-2012 at 06:04 PM ----------

auto ventshade i got from ebay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts