Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: Does anyone know exactly how to lower or raise the vehicle w/ adj. coilovers. I was outside smokin a cig at work and noticed that it was raked in the back. Come to find out the back is 3/4" higher than the front:mad:

·
Registered
762 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
I'm talking about the back springs. I have the TEIN ss coilovers, and I was told to lift the ride off the rear end to adjust them, but I wasnt told how to tell how low I am with it still up ;)
i think if i were in your shoes id measure 3/4" down from where you are now on the sleeve and mark it with a sharpie, then lower the same amout of rotations for each side and hopefully it would work... :confused:

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
raise the car a bit then lower the adjusters. just like i said. theres a locking spring perch that is adjustable. loosen it then spin it down approx 3/4 and then re0tighten.

technically your car should be corner weighed.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hotbox05 said:
raise the car a bit then lower the adjusters. just like i said. theres a locking spring perch that is adjustable. loosen it then spin it down approx 3/4 and then re0tighten.

technically your car should be corner weighed.
:confused: The rear spring on a scion only has a cup that the srping sits on. We might talking the same thing here though. LMAO

·
Registered
276 Posts
silver piece is what your turning....

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think this particular thread has run its corse!, good job guys for the info!! Nice aid!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.