Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm wanting to lower my 2010, I was just going to get lowering springs but I keep looking at coil overs. Is there an adjustment for camber on coil overs or do I have to buy a kit for that? Are they worth it if I don't plan on adjusting them?
Eventually when I have the extra money I'm going to go air ride. So I thought about just getting springs for now. What are yalls thoughts. Thanks

·
Vendor Sponsor
176 Posts
If your main goal is the air suspension but you want to get a nice drop for a while - new springs will do it. They are very affordable in comparison with coilovers and allow to get a -1"-2" drop. As for the coilovers, they only allow adjusting the height/stiffness. To adjust the camber you would need to purchase camber adjustment separately, but it's not very expensive. You can check out the prices on Xb Lowering springs, coilovers and air suspension setups here: https://www.carid.com/2010-scion-xb-suspension-systems/

Here's a couple of nice options:

KSport® - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers

Eibach® - 1.2" x 2.2" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your main goal is the air suspension but you want to get a nice drop for a while - new springs will do it. They are very affordable in comparison with coilovers and allow to get a -1"-2" drop. As for the coilovers, they only allow adjusting the height/stiffness. To adjust the camber you would need to purchase camber adjustment separately, but it's not very expensive. You can check out the prices on Xb Lowering springs, coilovers and air suspension setups here: https://www.carid.com/2010-scion-xb-suspension-systems/

Here's a couple of nice options:

KSport® - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers

Eibach® - 1.2" x 2.2" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs
Awesome thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts