Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nope, I'm in WPB, and a member of Scion Evolution, I'm trying to get a group together to form our own chapter at the moment. Check us out a scionevolution.org in the southeast section

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ft. Lauderdale SE usually meets at the Tower Shoppes in Davie friday nights, I'm planning on going this week, if you want to meet up and caravan down there, let me know :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
There are active chapters of Scikotics in Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Daytona and Jacksonville. And there is one starting in Pensacola.

And Scikotics is free. :)

www.scikotics.com

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
-Cleaned=

Stop your bitching and moanin kids. I frankly dont care about your differences. Walk it off. Rub some dirt on it. Be mature here. Yes, there are many clubs. Let it die with that. Name off a club if you know one, but keep personal opinion to yourself about which is best and yada yada. (your only making your club look bad when you say such things)

Scotty

·
Registered
19 Posts
yo fort lauderdale scikotics we meet every tuesday nights at towers shops at 9 pm and friday at tower shops about 8 pm

·
Registered
531 Posts
There are active chapters of Scikotics in Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Daytona and Jacksonville. And there is one starting in Pensacola.

And Scikotics is free. :)

Scikotics.com
he is right. I am a member of the scikoics in ft. Lauderdale. It's an amazing thing but it is way too far. That's why we are trying what we can to create a west palm chapter. Last week we met up at sonic and lake worth to disscuss what was going to be happening. So far we are a subdivion of ft lauderdale but our meets are still close. We are all going to meet up Saturday and we are driving to ft lauderdale to go to a car show. It should be a good time

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
wow, brandon, that was a lil bit of thread revival there!!! lol.

myself or lunchbox will post up any info on future meets. post up if theres any interest!

·
Registered
531 Posts
yea.. i didnt read the dates till after i sat there and wrote all that

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
its all good.... we can be cool and talk to each other on here till someone else decides to join into the conversation!!! lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
yea... little do they know that we are the cool kids of clubxB! that we can have little side chit chats like that.... i need those cluster swaps yo!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
maybe today.... ill have to see on time..... im doin an alarm today that i REALLY dont wanna do. ill let you know later

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, Jacksonville has a large Scikotics chapter there. Go to our website and check the club forums under florida then jacksonville and you will get all the info you need.

Laterz,

Ivan

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
ivan, i thought you were gonna come to the meets since its at sonic on lake worth road, sundays at 7pm......

·
Registered
31 Posts
I plan to ... Some Sundays I'm off and others, well I have prior commitments that sometimes keep me away.

No worries though, I will be at every meeting I can attend.

BTW, Royal Palm Scion is Dying to have you guys meet there. They are willing to give you their conference room and everything for the meetings ...

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I plan to ... Some Sundays I'm off and others, well I have prior commitments that sometimes keep me away.

No worries though, I will be at every meeting I can attend.

BTW, Royal Palm Scion is Dying to have you guys meet there. They are willing to give you their conference room and everything for the meetings ...
ive actually been waiting for you to come to a meet so you could give us the info about that. since your the "in" guy over there. you should pm me your number so we can discuss this cuz john and i would like to get over there and chat with them probably saturday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.