Scion xB Forum banner

7401 - 7405 of 7405 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,523 Posts
Omg. I just now read this post, I haven't been on much. I am so sorry. Jeff was an awesome guy. I'm truly saddened.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Old School xB Builder
1,523 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,523 Posts
My buddy and I were both just having a conversation about getting older. We have both come to the conclusion that once you hit 40 your body is no longer covered under the factory warranty and starts to fall apart....

I just had surgery on my right wrist on the 29th.... I tried to go our in the garage the next day and did some grinding on the xb. Let just say it did not go well.

I have been making myself stir crazy sitting in the house, just staring out my kitchen window at the garage.... I have sooo much work that I could be doing... I'm not going to be done by the end of April to make it to the SE MINITRUCK NATIONALS in NC with the xB. Even though I am pre-registered. They only allow 700 registered show vehicles to register for the show and it was sold out within 24hrs. I will still go being as my club will all be there and I have a room booked for 3 days... Damn it would be nice to get it done and in paint in time....

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Just wait Ray. I will turn 64 soon. My 2GR-FE swap into a 2nd gen xb may or may not be my last big project. Its slower because I'm doing it myself and am having to figure out everything on my own. And to beat it all, my shoulder surgery I had last year, now feels like something isn't right.

7401 - 7405 of 7405 Posts