Scion xB Forum banner

7361 - 7380 of 7405 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,520 Posts
We had minor storm damage, some trees down. we were without power for a day and a half. other than that all is good. sorry I haven't been on. I've been trying to work on a bunch of stuff that I got to get done I appreciate are one looking out for me. Deb texted me earlier today and Samy just text me here a bit ago. but I was under my xb and haven't had a chance to get back to him either.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Happy that you and your family are safe !!! Deb mentioned last night if any one had heard from you and no one answered !!! Stay safe Ray !!!!!

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
Clean up begins.. makin my trip to home depot to melt my credit card. 🙄
At least 10 panels of premade privacy fence.
Order my Chain saw.. and the other incidentals that come with. Will be an easy 750.00 trip. Maybe 700. With roomies 10%. discount. Im choosing the 6 mos no intrest option too. Lol
Stupid storm. 🤬

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
You could sell that as firewood maybe !!! If I lived closer to you I would buy it from ya !!!!!!!

Ima keep it.. cuz i plan on having the wood burning stove fixed by next winter, and the wood will be seasoned by then.
Fencing in short supply... 🤷‍♀️ oh well.. ordered the chainsaw and it was like 12.00 cheaper than i priced last night. A minor win. Lol

Oh well ill block the broken section of fence
With a sheet of plywood till we can get the stuff we need. Trucks are behind.. but coming in daily they said. **** happens. Thanks Dorian. 🤬

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Talked to an old friend this morning as we have not seen each other for about 9 years !!! Funny how he planned on doing stuff and have not been able to do it due to severe arthritis !!!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Planning on a road trip with the wife's XB !!! I would take mine but still not sure if we could get everything in for the trip !!!!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
We did not leave when we wanted but now I know that any long distance drive is out for me with everything I have gone through !!!

7361 - 7380 of 7405 Posts