Scion xB Forum banner

7281 - 7300 of 7405 Posts

·
EC HFD TOO!!!
2,786 Posts
Need Deb to help me with remodeling. Wife and I can't agree on stuff. LOL
Dont think either of yall would like my taste in colors.. lol. Bold and bright colors make ME happy.
Not eveyones taste tho.
I am thrilled with how the down stairs bathroom came out. Given the budget or lack of and what I had to work with, and disasters discovered along the way. Lol

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Probably best I just wait till she goes to visit her sister for a few weeks and surprise her. This could be the beginning of a bad decision. Lol

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Got volunteered to baby sit the grand babies by myself next Tuesday. Taking wife to her sisters Monday. This should be interesting. NOT!!!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
You go Deb, that is AWESOME news on your deed !!! Jim you can do this just remember when your kids were that age !!! LOL

I know that it was different back then but .. You can do it !!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
You are so right !!! We work for retirement and hope good health comes with it !!! My sons father in law retired 2 months before they got married, they enjoyed the retired life and 3 months ago woke up to some pain !! By the end of that 1st week he was in the hospital for severe pain, after testing his liver was causing the pain and sad to say he died Sat. morning in hospice house !!!

He did make it 3 years and I am coming to 3 years myself, and yes I do feel lucky !!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Let's just say, good thing the kids weren't far away. Had to bail me out. Grandson isn't used to bottle. Other than that, had a good time.

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Glad that most thing went well !! I had out 14 month grandson 2 months ago for about 2 hours and he kept me moving !! Not going to be fun when he leads he can run !!!! LOL

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Nice to see your still around !! BTW.. How is the new car doing compared to the XB you had like forever ????? LOL

Sorry, I had to ask !!

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
The Mazda is doing just great, although it could use a bath at the moment. Currently looking at wheels, window visors, sound processor for the sound system (it threw me at first not having a CD player). With a 2.0L and a six speed tranny, the mileage is considerably better than the box, and the extra power doesn't hurt either.

7281 - 7300 of 7405 Posts