Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:) SATURDAY JUNE 10, 2006 MARKED THE CLUB XB & SDG LADIES 1YR ANNIVERSARY BBQ & BONFIRE
@ BOLSA CHICA STATE BEACH, SO CAL !!! :)

On behalf of the Scinergy So Cal family I would personally like to thank Chris aka Misterflipper for
a successful event !!! With OVER A MONTH in planning this event it turned out to be an awesome time for
EVERYONE !!!

:) Here's the man responsible: Chris aka Misterflipper !!! :)

Because of message size limitations here on Club xB below is the link of the pictures taken that day
Saturday June 10, 2006 with everyone !!! .

:) ENJOY !!! :)

http://www.scinergyie.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=20260#20260

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Rodney, I can't believe you went home and put up these pics after having no sleep since Friday...you rock! Thanks for the cool shots.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice pics Rodney....Great times! and Chris i'm sorry i called you Mike all day long....OOOOOPS! LOL

·
Registered
813 Posts
Chef said:
Nice pics Rodney....Great times! and Chris i'm sorry i called you Mike all day long....OOOOOPS! LOL

its all good Andy...I wasnt gona say anything until today..there were lots of people who met you today thats why i didnt say anything...

On the another note....thanks again for everyone coming out...should we shoot for another one in a couple months ??

·
Registered
152 Posts
chris, if you're gonna plan another one, I'm game....i'll be there for sure mang.
i'll try and bring more boxes w/ me next time:D same place, same peeps, and new
friends....oHhhh YeaH! keep us posted.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Way to go folk's -- Glad ya'll had a good time -- looked wonderful -- what a
nice day. Did everyone make it there?

·
Registered
991 Posts
About 50-55 people showed up for the event.... it was truely an awesome time! 20-25 xb's,1 xa,5-6 tc's(but don't quote me on that,wild guess)
Great People,great food and a truely GREAT time!

Ty again Chris.....You da man!

;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
On the another note....thanks again for everyone coming out...should we shoot for another one in a couple months ??

I'm down dude, let me know what I can do to help. I'm thinkin Carnitas or Tacos for the next one...Or something different. BTW Hot dogs was The number one food mover out of all the food choices we had. I could always add that nacho cheese and chili pump mod in the back of the xB......LOL

Laters

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.