Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome to Club xB. Here are some discount codes for use on Killer Glass,Colormorphics L.E.D. lighting systems,Stainless steel dress up and L.E.D. tail lights. (5%off)
Just enter the code in the last phase of purchasing in the coupons section.

Scion Dynasty;9215f8
Scion Mafia;65184a
Scion Evloution;b1a111
Kadevelopment;0272f3
Scikotics;913d97

If your club is not here please e-mail me and i will create one exclusively for you. A 2% electronics discount will follow for all Valor multimedia products.
Tc stainless steel is on its way. Superfa products are 5-10 dollars less on Scionpro than the Superfa site under a volume agreement and no shipping on many items.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Just checked out the site, and that Killer Glass is simply sick. If it were in blue I might be seriously tempted. . .

I do like the light up door locks and “bottom LED Bezel” that goes around the shifter.

Anyone here ever try any of these products? What do they look like when they’re off. Were they hard to install? Got any ‘pics?

Oh yeah, Scionpro, your taxi xB rocks!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Killer Glass/LED lights

The killer glass comes in several colors. Just read the options available on my site....they do require coolant changes for some colors ie Blue you have to run Mercedes coolant. Green you have to run green coolant. Yellow is on its way and would make your red coolant look orange. We have a new interchangeable led band system coming out next week to allow color changes in the glass. On the l.E. D. lights they are semi clear plastic when shut off ...not the color of the LED during the day. Thanks for the questions keep em coming! Glad you like the Taxi just wait till NOPI its really gonna get SICK!!!!! (its been in the shop for a month since its last show)

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We just lowered all the prices to wholesale distributor level due to high volume in sales. You also have club discounts of an additional 5% off and a negotiated shipping flat rate of 21.50 Fed Ex. I am working on a discount complete engine kit with the manufacturer. We already made a retro pack with a 30 dollar savings over getting the parts separately. Most people buy these parts one at a time anyway and not everyone wants all the pieces due to various mods. The stainless is very high quality so that it can handle the weather and not rust...cheap stainless rusts and pitts.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Scionpro --

Do you have any ‘pics of the LED door locks and bottom bezel when they’re off? I know you said they’re semi clear, but I just have to see them before buying.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
locks

Thanks for the order they are in stock and will ship Monday Fed ex you should have them by weds. Oh and by the way ...The Scionpro Funky Disco Taxi just won at NOPI 1st place Scion xB street! Is our most coveted award to date. The doors are flying high and we are bringing the hinge to market next week through Autoloc. Production is 45 days out we will take pre orders late next week.Thanks for the support from everyone here. Please check out the front page of www.scionpro.com for the NOPI article. Some great pics are on the way ...we did a photo shoot with Autoweek photographer Wesley Hunt at an old retired mill in Ga it was so awesome.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Thanks Scionpro!

Got the locks installed a few nights ago and they are sweet!

I have them wired on the same circuit as my underglow so never again will I leave them on by accident. They are very, very bright. I’m sure I’ll be hitting you up in the future for something else.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Liesjemt said:
Got the locks installed a few nights ago and they are sweet!

I have them wired on the same circuit as my underglow so never again will I leave them on by accident. They are very, very bright. I’m sure I’ll be hitting you up in the future for something else.
And the pics are where? :confused:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I know, I know. :rolleyes:

I’ve got to give it a good wash and take a bunch of new ‘pics. All the ones I have up are WAY old. Scionpro, I’ll try and get some good shots of the locks to post in this thread. If you like any feel free to use them.

I keep wanting to wait until I get a few more mods done. . .

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks sweeeet! Post your pics in the Communnity Gallery on Scionpro.com. Like what you did with the assist handles. I have created these with a remote color changing system. Just waiting for the proto types from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Cool. Nice xBs in the gallery.

You mean the “Oh [email protected]” handles right? I’ve never heard ‘em called anything else. ;)
Also I’ve never seen anyone have the ability to change colors with them either; that would rock!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.