Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nope, but i am a member of Club bB Hong Kong. :D

sucks that i dont read chinese. so i asked my mom to help me when i was registering there. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am in Japan but not a member of that club. I am trying to see what other groups are around the Yokohama area. I also have seen a ton of the new bB's lately. I guess I am not so unique anymore.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well.....You started the trend, now it's time to throw a g-corp kit on that bad boy.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I am in Japan but not a member of that club. I am trying to see what other groups are around the Yokohama area. I also have seen a ton of the new bB's lately. I guess I am not so unique anymore.
j,
since you're in japan, why not join? i'm trying to reach and find a member called Nike. I want to find out how and where he got his teardrop marker lights.
thundergod,
maybe you can find it for me, please?
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f29/6995-fender-indicator-lights/

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
kon ban wa......

i speak fluent japanese, but can not read for nothing. :(

either way sid, pm me the link/article and i'll have my okasan translate.

domo.
yep thats what i was gona say. he told me he can't read it but speak it. hey eric ya wanna make a few phone calls for me? lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
i wish! my guess is ron might be a member. other than that i don't know who else on here know japanese.
That would be true. It took alot of strings to pull but I got my Club bB decal to prove it. (Not sure why, but this forum is not letting me insert a photo?)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.