Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the bB gaining interest in Singapore, but alas the new model, we have formed a Club here and had a recent meet up..... here are some pics.... one nice lady approached me and told me she got poisoned by my bB... she seen the wagon on the road and fell in love and bought one herself, too bad she's taken and me too....... but she could only find the new model here in Singapore, she bought it anyway......

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics......

The young gal on the left in stripe tank top is the one I was talking about....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/moaid/DSC03330.jpg[/img]

The guy in ball cap is a local TV celebrity....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I agree with them, I like the orange one. ^^^

·
Registered
199 Posts
awsome posts, and I have to say it, the New style BB looks a lot better in real life, than it did in a lot of the early press pictures, looks like an awsome start on a great club you have going there!

·
Registered
362 Posts
The orange and white one looks like a taxi in some country.... :D :D

Agreed with the most of you on the new bB. It's growing on you just like the xB did...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I actually have have interior pictures of the orange/white bB... incidentally, this bB was champion dress up car in last year's competition, organised by DUKE (http://www.duke.sg).

This year the show will go on, 2nd registration and heats will be on the 25th Aug at one of the night clubs here, if any of you guys are in Singapore, do let me know, I will make sure u will have a good time looking at dress up cars, with clubbing thrown in........

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow!

Did anyone notice the column shift on the new xb? I didn't know that was the new method / style shifter.....
makes the front floorboard look much bigger!
Cool cars!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts