Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Love the pics and the lights. I have a similar idea for the disco ball...which may I add is great touch!!

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
The white neon under the car looks sweet and I'd love to have that mirror in my engine compartment. Does it ever get really dirty or anything? How do you keep it well maintained?
Two Thumbs Up!
Also way to go on the mirrors Ghosthunter! I don't see those very often. Looks clean

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Slim!

The mirror is stainless steel (made by Ivan in FL this summer) and yes, it gets FILTHY! It does shine up well, but needs periodic polishing with a nice metal polish. Technically it's not designed to be driven with daily, but I actually left it on since July and didn't have a problem with it at all!

Yeah, HIN is great for getting pics of models with your car for nothing!

-Alex

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
ric2542 said:
love the ride and the girls
:eek: You're sooooo bad, OMC! (I wanna be just like you!)

Hey Alex, do all the Scion sales guys drive boxes as cool as yours? :cool: :cool: If so, sign me up!! Lookin' good, brother, what's next?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again for the compliments everybody!

The underhood "mirror" was made by Ivan down in Florida. His screen name on Scion Life is trikkonceptz and this is his profile.http://www.scionlife.com/profile/trikkonceptz I'm not sure if he's still making them, but mine is mirror polished stainless steel and it's AWESOME! Worth any price.

ACTUALLY, several of the Midwest Scion Champions (that's what Scion corp. calls the "Scion Guy" at the dealership) have some pretty pimp Scions. Here's a quick rundown of some of the best:

Scott Horberg from Reliable Scion in Springfield, MO's xB:

Mo Zahabi from Roger Smith and Sons Scion in KC, MO's xB:

Phil Johnson from Superior Scion in KC, MO's xB:

Francisco Baretto from Cedar Rapids Scion in Cedar Rapids, IA's xB:

AND our newest guy on the block (sales wise at least) Darron Cathcart from Reliable Scion in Springfield, MO's tC:

We have a great group of dedicated Scion sales guys out here and I'm proud to count myself among them.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Its a mobile dance club! Very nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.