Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retired bB Enthusiast
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude... paint them bad boys!!
I did, I painted them gloss black. But I don't want the stock knobs anymore. One of them is missing the clear plastic insert that the light shows through and it looks kind of bad. I just really want some billet knobs, anodized black. Does anyone have access to a C.N.C.? I would pay to have these made!

·
Pensacola Scikotics
287 Posts
I've been emailing back and forth with a company that does some really nice billet accessories for the Dodge Magnum. While they don't do any Scion products currently, I was told that if there was enough interest (no, they didn't specify a number yet) they might consider doing some stuff for us on a group buy basis. Take a look at what they've done with the Magnum and if you might be interested let me know. I know I'd love some billet on the dash...lol!

Billet Technology

-Kevin

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey if the billet HVAC knobs get up and running you can sign me up...I've seen it done and i think they would look pretty sick in my car.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
would be cool if I had the giant crystal shift knob. but my next trip to Japan and I will own one.
i redrilled and tapped an old antique door knob to make mine.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
yes they are available...i just installed a set of billet a/c knobs will take pics today.....
Where did you get them?

If you want to go the JDM route, South Yakohoma makes some. There are also some JDM chrome knobs, but I don't have any info on them, other than this pic:

·
Registered
146 Posts
i redrilled and tapped an old antique door knob to make mine.
Do you have a Picture of yours?
Here is what mine looks like.

Scott

·
Registered
154 Posts
if you can post pics...i dont have a digital camera anymore so no good for me, but Where'd you get them and how much???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.