Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is a bunch of different 74 led bulb connection do you know which type it is maybe a picture or a link of one

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,123 Posts
there is a bunch of different 74 led bulb connection do you know which type it is maybe a picture or a link of one
Someone here may know of an exact replacement, but I have not located one. Superbrightleds.com has a bulb which I used for my xB's HVAC. I removed the LED base and used the original xB bulb base for a perfect fit. This is an easy swap.
The part number is NEO4-xHP. The x changes to represent which color is selected. Example, I bought Red, so the part number is NEO4-RHP. There are four color choices and three Kelvin scale whites available for this LED bulb. Here is a link.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Someone here may know of an exact replacement, but I have not located one. Superbrightleds.com has a bulb which I used for my xB's HVAC. I removed the LED base and used the original xB bulb base for a perfect fit. This is an easy swap.
The part number is NEO4-xHP. The x changes to represent which color is selected. Example, I bought Red, so the part number is NEO4-RHP. There are four color choices and three Kelvin scale whites available for this LED bulb. Here is a link.

View attachment 77619
Yup, those look like the ones

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,123 Posts
The mm equals the base size. If you are going to swap out with the OEM base, it will not matter which base you get as the bulbs are the same. I never tried either a 3mm nor a 5mm from them. Maybe the 5mm fits? I definitely do not know for sure. If you do swap bases, remember, the LEDs are directional.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know I found a link with a diagram that had all the interior bulbs but I can’t find it for the life of me. I have the neo4 leds on the way but they are back ordered. Can anyone post a link to someone other than super bright LEDs that carries this size? Can’t seem to find neo4 in blue anywhere else. Also does anyone know the size of the passenger air bag light? I got the hard one done already

·
Registered
713 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts