Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked all over online and at autoparts for clear sides, the ones near the back bumper and tire and on Scionlife there is a post about getting altima lens, I cant find these thing anywhere with a reasonable price. I cant believe no after market lens exist. Has anyone here replaced or found some. Why would both be cleared, the front side is. It isnt that hard to get teh lights off, one bolt 10mm on the inside.

·
Registered
178 Posts
yea im suprised they havnt made them for the xb's yet but the altima ones you can get on ebay for like 20 without shipping cause i dont remember what shipping was

·
Registered
168 Posts
the reason they aren't available is becuase of the xB's being a sealed LED unit, for such a small part, they probably already know that a replacment peice would be considered a little high priced (c'mon... ya'll know that most xB owners are tightwads.)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think me and my powder coat oven and mr dremmel tool are going to be having a get together in a week or so. The Altima uses a 194 bulb correct? and the xB uses what???

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
the clear ones bring more attention to the ugly lighst than the stockers do. get em shaved...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Angie your 2 babies look sweet as well, thats a nice shot of them.

So many people say you have to xB's??? Well DUHHH, I just ask them or tell them you have 2 Ford Pickups or Chevy Pickups or Dodge's so whats the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.