Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I picked up some foam fabric cleaner at wally world, comes in a aerisol can, spray wait and wipe clean with a hot camp rag is what I did, then let dry

·
Registered
234 Posts
Dang! I think plain water has made spots on my seats. I think Scion has the worst seat material and carpet (Ugh all furry and holds dirt like velcro) I have ever seen. Still love my box, just look forward to getting seat covers.

Oh and the foam seams to be the best! Like blue coral and similar.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I use the foam from the Dollar tree for spot removal.Cheap and effective.

To really clean them I use the spot cleaning attachment on my carpet cleaner.

I also Scotch Guard them, I got grand children that like to eat Gummy Worms
in the back( try getting that out without a good steam cleaner):eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I need this done badley too, working in a bodyshop is hell on cloth, they get dusty. I blow them off pretty often but it just isn't enough.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I need this done badley too, working in a bodyshop is hell on cloth, they get dusty. I blow them off pretty often but it just isn't enough.
vinegar is the best way i had a crazy smell in my 240sx the guy was a fisher so after throwing like 20 hooks he left in my trunk i close all the windows and just have a cup of vinegar in there over night after a week it was gone

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
i was thinking of taking the seats out and renting out a rug doctor and just washing them with that but i don't know if that would stain or leave spots after. all i know is that its gonna end up clean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.