Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, all, it's been a whole month...and i'm still a proud mama. Caught a glimpse of my shadow driving to work on the highway: the box. it was amazing!

Anyhoo~ suggestions on what product to use to clean the inside dash? Really afraid to use the "wipes," that all kinds of lint will be left behind due to the textured dash.

Your experience and ideas, oh great xBox/toaster owners?

Awaiting your response.

I had to buy a "puffy" suede steering wheel cover...the sun/heat in AZ is too hot, even with a sun screen...it works really well, and if only it was a color besides black...i still need color inside, <SIGH>.
darc :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I use one of the small dash size Swifters. I also keep a microfiber towel in my glove box. It seems to be all I need.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I JUST BLOW OUT THE CAR WITH A LEAF BLOWER OPEN ALL 5 DOORS AND GO!!

WORKS DARN GOOD TO:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very cool...

:D

our own little ionic breeze (minus the ions...and hype!) in the box.

i've read all the posts it sounds pretty cool. maybe it will be my own first mod...done all by me~ my b-day present to myself...ok, yeah, that and a trip to ABQ...

thanks again, all~ such a great site this is (yoda speak):rolleyes:

darc ;-}

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Trek777 said:
Do you try to wipe down yours seats with it as well, if so do you have any problems?
When I wipe my seats down with the duster it leaves red lint on everything.
No I haven't tried to use my duster to clean my seats....I don't think you're supposed to do that....

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
boxd_up said:
I like the leafblower idea. :p

To clean the seats, the microfiber towel might work on that, as well. For a quickie clean that is. Otherwise ... vacuum time!
IT WORKS GREAT BLOW OFF DASH SEATS ANY SPARE CHANGE FLOOR MATS ETC.ETC NEIGHBORS THINK IAM NUTS THEN I SEE ONE OF THEM DOING IT
ALSO ONE OF THOSE STICKY ROLLERS THINGS FOR THE SEATS

·
Registered
485 Posts
dont use any of the toyota plastic/dash cleaning kits. They have this hazy dry after like 10 minutes....and its a pain in the butt to get off. You end up rewashing the dash all over again and it does nothing for ya

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Stoner's Trim Shine

Sweet christ is that stuff the ****.
It's made for exterior plastic and vinyl, but works PHENOMONALLY on the interior. Makes it alot richer in color, and even has UV protection!

I'll post pics if I remember.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.