Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions how to clean these things?

I'm going to use them for shows only now but i've had them on a while and would like to get them cleaned up.I have them out of the car already

Thanks in advance.

· 06.5 TCM
10,029 Posts
Back when i got my covers from them they said to use soapy water to clean up the vinyl inserts. From what i understood they were not too comfortable to advise to just throw them into the washer.
I hand washed the driver side cover on mine in warm water and let it air dry with no problems.

· Registered
9,076 Posts
Mild soap and water on the inserts FTW. You can also use mild soap and water for the velour, just don't use anything with bleach.

· Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions how to clean these things?

I'm going to use them for shows only now but i've had them on a while and would like to get them cleaned up.I have them out of the car already

Thanks in advance.
I have long understood that when cleaning, the main thing is safety for the surface, and here the auto detailing steamer is out of competition because, unlike chemistry, steam does not damage the surface or health, but only disinfects from any microbes. I can also advise the instruction Best car cleaning steamer | How to choose auto detailing steamer from which I took a lot of advice on working with this tool. Recommended after 5 years of working with steam cleaners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts