Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just purchased an '06 black xB and I want to get busy modifying it by adding some chrome. I want to keep it as clean looking as possible though.

If anyone has any pics of some clean looking black ones, I'd appreciate it if you'd post them here. . . . I'd love to see some with chrome door handles, grills, etc.

Lastly, has anyone either painted or cover their dash in black leather? If so, I'd love to see some pics of these as well.

Thanks,

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
congrats on purchasing the best colored xB available. (next to the Envy Green :( ) While black is really hard to keep clean (aka dust), with just a few small mods can still look super "clean".
I'm not a huge fan of k-rome, but black and chrome do look the best together imo :D

and yeah I'm with Angie, Dion. Stop tormenting me!!! lol :p :p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dew said:
and damn those decades look good on BSP

note to self.....
* Dion waves watch in front of Nic*

Listen to the sound of my voice...........

You must have Decades......... You need Decades......... Now, after I count to 3, you WILL go out today and order Decades!

1, 2, 3!

Attachments

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
* Dion waves watch in front of Nic*

Listen to the sound of my voice...........

You must have Decades......... You need Decades......... Now, after I count to 3, you WILL go out today and order Decades!

1, 2, 3!

okay, now do that again, only change it up a bit.....

you must have money ...... you need money ..... Now, after I count to 3, you will go out and rob a bank!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
You made me laugh at work dammit! :eek: I'm fired fo' sho' now! Tried to play it off like I was choking, don't think they bought it.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
DECADES are the ****!!! They could make ANY box look good!!!!!

I wish I had .....oh wait thats MY box right over there to your left....:p :p :p

I was trading in for black at one time....glad to see they look good on black! ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.