Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
post if there's anything going on... my mom and lil bro will be at sandiego this weekend and im just looking for an excuse to drive out there for a day to hang out...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
sid said:
wife wants to see her sister and niece by Paseo Burga. i'm going to be bored that day:(
theres a park there :rolleyes:
No Sid, stay at home and come up with more off the hook mods like the water temp gauge!!!!!!!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Jan 3rd is the next dealership meet in Chula Vista for SESD. However, there is a big event for us going on that day as well and whichever way it goes will be dependent on whether the meet actually happens. It looks good for it being held down south so if that happens then we'll be having our meet. If it does happen to go north of LA then we'll most likely be coming home later than usual or staying in a motel :) and coming back home Sunday.

I can keep you notified if you like? Heck if the cruise comes south I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to participate.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
There's a few of us in Mecca as well. Yours truly is in MM. I was out putting on the new TYC's and lost a damn nut. Just got back from Home Depot and finished the install.

·
monstermatt72
81 Posts
Word up.
We from the new Manila should hook up at Fudrucker's like all the car clubs do. LMAO!:D
I spend more time and money than I care to admit at the HD.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.