Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quality sample is on the way and the price has been finalized at way below the original estimate of 100 dollars. The complete replacement Chrome xB tailgate grab handle will be offered at 79.95. The first 100 Club xB members to e-mail me will get FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S. including Hawaii!For pre-order I just need your contact information ie: address,phone number and e-mail address. No money will be accepted at this time.Product is 6-8 weeks away. Just e-mail me at [email protected]. Scionpro is backing this piece with a 1 year molded part warr. and a five year chrome finish warr from defects. Quality at a great price. This is an exlclusive piece that will come under the D-2 Motorwerks label ( Dare 2B Different Motorwerks Inc.) owned by Scionpro. :) Spread the word!

Sincerely ,Scion Steve

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other manufacturers already offer chrome handles and here in the Southeast it is an official Scion part. So I do not think I will create door handles in chrome. I am open to other ideas though.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ooh.. im actually interested in gold pladed.. if its possible for the handles.
oohhhh me to......and some hydros and some 13in daytons too.:D j/k bro.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
:( lol.. not real gold plate. just the color. ;)
pfff you know someone out there has it. and then the matching grill to go with it. hahahaha

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How about chrome ( or stainless ) headliner handles , the one's sometimes refered to as " oh sh*t" handles ?
This is a can do if the tailgate handle succeeds which it looks like it will. I have been working on a grab handle idea thats TOP SECRET.lol I will seriously look into it. My manufacturing agent already has the stock handles. This would require another thread I do not want to jack this one and get off topic. I do have chrome mirror covers in stock and chrome gas door overlays. Chrome is definitley the in thing right now.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Too bad my hatch doesn't have a location for it.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.