Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i think a lot of you have seen pics of my car (if not here's the link http://www.clubxb.com/forums/members-rides/71-james-yellow-sub-rs2-0-a.html) and that i'm doing the VIP thing on the inside. So with that said do guys think i would be better to go with CF on the out side or chrome? chrome does go a bit better with vip but how long does chrome hold up to the elements compared to CF. ya know rusting(i know cf don't rust) fading and the sort. Which will be better for the look of my car???? :confused: :confused: thanks for the help!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DUH!!! i should have said that huh? lol okay heres the two plans
CF plan (all black CF)
CF bumper cover
CF hatch handle
CF wing
CF fuel door applique
CF door handle over lays
CF hood
CF mirror covers

Chrome plan
Chrome bumper cover
Chrome hatch handle (i've seen them but where can i get one??)
Yellow CF wing
no fuel cover
chrome door handles
Yellow CF hood
no mirror covers

I figure the more yellow it is the cleaner it looks so i go chrome and still get the hood and wing but in yellow cf it still looks clean. i probably have you guys lost. heck i'm lost myself!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
if you want VIP you're not gonna want to over do either. go with SMALL touches of chrome and such, and NO CF. CF is the anti- VIP. VIP is luxurious and clean . CF is sporty and racier. Ive followed VIP before bBoxd went crazy with it on SL. PM me and I can help ya out if you're REALLY going to do VIP. Theres nothing worse than botching it. I say do CF as it will be cheaper in the end.

Scott

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I live in Iowa. That means I can't do yellow and black despite it being one of my favorite color combinations. I'm not a Hawkeye fan (I don't hate them either, I could just care less), but that's what yellow/black means out here.

Avenge my inability to do a kickass color combo like yellow/back and go with the carbon fiber bits!

Then, when you are going VIP on the inside, black out or black pearl all of the chrome clasps and trim on the VIP stuff you are buying (I'm guessing VIP table, curtains, knobs, etc, right?). That'll be pretty sick.

-Alex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.