Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is not a member but I figured I would post a couple pictures of his XB since he huge balls to cut the top off hahah. This guy is from So Cal and the pics where taken by Donald owner of TruckRun.net at the Forbidden Fantasy Show.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scott,

Thanks for the pic. I wonder what the finished product will look like. The owner did the suicide rear doors I see, I wonder how he strengthened the B and C pillar areas.

surfcitylocal said:
OMG, ppppppplease tell me that's NOT Ford Ranchero on the other side of the xB!!!!!!
Ok, its not a Ford Ranchero. It just looks like one. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Is that the Air Tank Mounted in the front above the engine....Looks like it Tie Strapped to the front Brace.

That takes some big ones.....I would love to find a Salvage vehicle somewhere and do something like that to it. I couldn't bring myself to cut up a new ride.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
squirrel said:
Scott,

Thanks for the pic. I wonder what the finished product will look like. The owner did the suicide rear doors I see, I wonder how he strengthened the B and C pillar areas.

Ok, its not a Ford Ranchero. It just looks like one. :D
That's just wrong on so many levels!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
That's just wrong on so many levels!
:D I know, I know. My uncle had one too. The majority of the car was original until he sold it in the late 90s.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chopped Xb

yes above the motor he has one air tank strapped down then I believe two more in the back. He trailered the vehicle there one because of the rain and two because it was not done. There was a whole in the rear door jam so you could see the tire. He did this so he could roll fully aired out in the back and not rub. He has some nice plans for his vehicle and personally Really excited to see it completed.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I would love to chop about 2 or 3 inchs out of the roof height. But not a full convertible. A body section might look bad ass, but thats a lot more work than a chop.

It that the airtank tie wrapped on the core support??? :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scion Xb Gas Door

the gas door was moved directly onto the other side mounted inside the car in the back corner on top. Normally this would not be the safest thing since we would have a closed cab but since its open it would be safe.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.