Scion xB Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
chop top
8,825 Posts
looks photoshopped by the bushs spoiler and a few other things. either way..i like it.. is the front windsheild glass of lexan? did you get new side windows?

·
chop top
8,825 Posts
...lol...glass aint cheap...i know that...after a month on my xb..one of my front windsheilds needed replacing...pissed me off...specially since i messed it up.

·
Banned
28 Posts
i have seen chopped xb's but they all look like crap. except for the sema builds. most 1st gen dont look that great chopped anyway. lets be real. these toasters are just fine the way they are. they dont need to be chopped

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
even the "faked" chop top (i.e. Dion's) look good... straight up hes got eSpams and a custom visor on his rear quarter windows than a matching windshield bar it looks legit as all hell...

---------- Post added 11-30-2012 at 11:03 PM ----------

All photos belong to Dtrain and were takin from the PW Showoff Thread

Yeah, we rule!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
even the "faked" chop top (i.e. Dion's) look good... straight up hes got eSpams and a custom visor on his rear quarter windows than a matching windshield bar it looks legit as all hell...
Slight correction: I have bB visors, you just can't see the mounting holes because of the C/F vinyl. :)

And I do so love my non-functional rear window visor! :D

·
-EC HFD YO-
6,809 Posts
Rake the roof would look dope! Chop it 2" in the back and 4-4.5" in the front!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love the look of the low chop like that...definitely old school look like an old Merc style. If I hade the money, I would chop mine 5 or 6 inches and make all 4 doors suicide. Suicide doors on a 1st gen would be sick!

·
Old School xB Builder
1,640 Posts
looks good. to each their own.. do what makes you happy. most everyone says the same thing about my rebuild too. lol

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
85 Posts
Chopped 7 inches
air ride
20s tucked
shaved door handles
rear wiper delete
spoiler
upgraded taillights
fog lights

this is my vision of a dream XB
There was someone near me selling a chopped turbocharged project first gen on air ride

21 - 40 of 40 Posts