Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I was suppose to do a chop top on my XB but then I ran out of time before SEMA and then was on an even tighter time crunch for CES.. I was suppose to chop the top do a bmw 3 series headlight conversion and the chevy colorado tailights but then i ran out of time.. I ended up fully shaving it including welding the two rear doors shut..Custom paint job 8 12's in the back fully air ride etc.. it was sick and LOUD...

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Looks good man, but me being 6'3'' I wouldn't be able to sit in it lol!!!!
Im about 6 3" as well. I had some Weapon R seats with there brackets as well in my XB.. They dropped down like 3-4 "s lower then the stock seats and stock brackets.

I planned on going to this guy that did some insane hot rods in OC CA he was going to chop the top on my XB down a few inches but i ran out of time before SEMA.. I regret not doing that now.. But yea I think it would look amazing..

I read on here people saying that it would look identical to a newer XB.. The newer XBs in my opinion dont look anything like the 1st gen XBs. Even with the chop top I still dont see it looking the same.

Just my .02c

1 - 20 of 42 Posts