Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna go to the Chicago Auto Show on February 9th?

After looking at their website, tickets for the show are just 10 bucks per adult!! Is this right? At least, that's what the website says. I will be calling their number this week and asking about pricing per ticket. I will also be requesting off work, so I can make the show. If I had a laptop to go with me, I'd get pics up, but I do not. I'll be begging with some of my buddies to go, so I can get pics as quick as possible of the xB and xD.

Anyways, who wants to go?

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna try to be there on the 9th. The first day of public viewing. If pics aren't leaked from the 8th, and I'm there the 9th, you can bet that I'll do my damndest to get pics no later than that evening. If I can get a laptop with internet access, pics will be posted no later than 11am.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'll be there with the KC Region Scion Champions on February 14-16th.

We'll probably be at the show on the 15th. We have other meetings planned for the other times.

Here's my cell 515-708-4243

Hit me up if you want.

-Alex

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I wish I could go but I have other things going on that weekend. :( BTW, The new xD and xB will be there.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ That's the WHOLE point in being there....DUH

Quote Boombox from first post:

I'll be begging with some of my buddies to go, so I can get pics as quick as possible of the xB and xD.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know, but she said it as if I didn't know........

Although I did talk to her, and she remembers practically nothing about the cars, even though she's a non-drinker....Only being 18.......

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yeah, it was an odd atmosphere and was not conducive to remembering stuff. That was fortunate for me because there was an idiotic picture of me in the giant collage thing. The less remembered, the better in that case.

For me, I remember it being longer and the chopped roof. Also I remember how the front of the hood seemed to come down a bit lower. Otherwise, um, it was gold and tasted like vodka and diet Coke... Yeah, well, it was vacation so...

See you in Chicago!

-Alex

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
umm, Boom, where you going to ask me??

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did. In the post title. I'm only going to be out there on the 9th, unless we can figure out how to make 2 days out of it.

Tim, would you like to go? Also, does ANYONE have a laptop with a sprint or Cingular wireless card attached that I can borrow? I plan on getting the pics up ASAP, and that's the only thing holding me back.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Yeah, it was an odd atmosphere and was not conducive to remembering stuff.

For me, I remember it being longer and the chopped roof. Also I remember how the front of the hood seemed to come down a bit lower.

-Alex
I agree. That's pretty much all i remember. And the bigger trunk, engine, and the interior....oh and it was gold.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Send me a lappy with cingular or sprint card and I guarantee pics up by 10:15am.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol, I would, but I'd like to be one of the first OUTSIDE the media to break the pics to the fanboys.

I'm anticipating the xD more than the xB2. Which, is sad. However, Scion DID listen to it's customers and delivered on what the majority wanted. That's what I've been told.

I would rather they have given us the current bB instead. There's a few styles that I think are sick, so I'm waiting for them to bring THAT over here. I'll probably skip this....Next gen - unless the xD is sweet, I may get that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts