Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read some grumblings about the new xB2 looking a bit like a Chevy HHR, so I googled up some images to compare. While searching, I found this HHR concept car, and I really like it! This concept is a huge improvement over the actual production car. What do you guys think?

Original:

Concept:

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i think its neet how all the concepts that come to autoshows are dumped on some big rims.. then the production car comes out and it looks like butt.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Actually it's not the HHR the xB2 looks like so much... :eek:

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Concepts are always so cool looking! I really liked HHR one. The production version is not a high quality build wise- I had a chance to work on one.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Who are we kidding? The xB2 looks like all the other minivans and soccermom mobiles out there. Sure, it's probably a bit smaller than those, but it has the same characteristics.

As for the HHR concept, it's cool with the front-side view, though sqaure up the edges a bit on the front and bring bring in the fenders a bit......Get rid of the silly molded taillights and make them a bit taller and rectangular.....

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
maybe more like christy alley (spelling?) because their kinda fat, but they still kinda look good. lol

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
thats crazy, its a pannel, yet they retained the door. im not sure if i like it.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Retaining the side doors (but with no exterior handles, etc.) is a very practical idea - in a regular panel, getting to stuff at the front of the cargo area is a pain. I also like the locking under-floor storage where the seats would have been. The only 'bad' thing about the design is common to ALL panel trucks: It's DARK in there!!! Like trying to find something in a cave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.