Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm just heading out on my lunch @ work here and i walk outside to drive & get some pizza and i see the alterations to my car. My co-workers played a little trick on me, calling the box a "pace car".

Off to lunch i go!:D

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You should order a Mini Cooper checkerd flag decal for the roof! LOL

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
1LowXB said:
now that would be funny to see...

I've looked up the prices in them at work and the whole roof decal, any style is less than $100.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
scionetics said:
my messages to you apply to this idea.
****-off!!!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
I think thats neat your co-workers did that to your box. I hope you drove around like that for a little while.

Not to hijack but I feel this needs to be said.

It seems that everything that scionetics seems to respond to is in a negative tone. I looked up his threads and he hasn't always been like this. He has actually posted some decent responses. However, lately he's been a real "bad apple". In response to his actions I say do not stoop to his level but send the admin a notification that we do not want his kind around. Do this by reporting his threads.

The only other option is to have him shape up or ship out.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Gcat007 said:
I think thats neat your co-workers did that to your box. I hope you drove around like that for a little while.

Not to hijack but I feel this needs to be said.

It seems that everything that scionetics seems to respond to is in a negative tone. I looked up his threads and he hasn't always been like this. He has actually posted some decent responses. However, lately he's been a real "bad apple". In response to his actions I say do not stoop to his level but send the admin a notification that we do not want his kind around. Do this by reporting his threads.

The only other option is to have him shape up or ship out.
^^^^Tommy is aware of this member. I agree with your advice to not sink to his level. This is how the "stuff" started out on the other site. I would hate to see it happen here as well. This is a great site and I'm sure that if he is ignored he will get tired of posting his "stuff" and move along. Most children will quiet down if they are ignored and do not receive the attention they crave, good or bad. Just my .02

·
Registered
827 Posts
If we all add him to our ignore list in our user cp, then we wont see his posts anymore :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
xjeepguy said:
If we all add him to our ignore list in our user cp, then we wont see his posts anymore :)
I know, I tried!:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.