Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday is coming up in a few days but my girl and I are going to New York in a few days as well so she decided we celebrate before. Not only did she cook me an awesome dinner and make me some great gifts but she also bought me an xB. This one even comes with MP3 capabilities. Check out my new ride
:D

Yup it's a remote control car. The thing is pretty heavy I can't wait to charge up the battery and cruise down the street with it. It's got headlights tail lights gots beats man it's pretty high tech.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, that's a goodun to play with at carshows. I have one that doesn't have the mp3, and it really helps pass the time!

Awesome gift man, cherish it, as it also makes all types of nosies, and goes 0-60 faster than the xB!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It's fun, carefull with the side mirrors, both of mine are gone.

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
i have that one too. i got it before i got my real xB. ;) it's lots of fun. i need to paint mine BSP to match my 06 now.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
LOL. Those are cool. I have the RS1 one. The remote doesn't really have a very good range on it though. I have 4 RC xB's. :D and 3 real ones. LOL.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice gift. Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice gift. Happy Birthday!

yeah thanks. too bad I have to send it back to them to get a new one. This one is faulty but no hate to Jada Toys ish happens. I have all of the xB's now that Jada toys has made. Complete line up. ahhahahaha Once it's fixed the 1/4 mile race will be on youtube. hahahaha

·
Registered
325 Posts
I found the speaker annoying and cut the wires...other than that it is fine....for a "toy" R/C car. Biggun and a littleun.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's SO SO SO SO SO SO TIGHT. I wanna do that. Man I can't wait to get one that works. hahahaha. I am going to NYC this week I hope they can wait for me to get back and still give me the same deal. Paul at Jada Toys is a really cool guy.

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
I need to do more to mine to make it identical. The "system" it has in the back needs to come out and I need to make a subtle box like I have in mine:) I wish I could match the wheels to the full scale but oh well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have only seen red, orange, and silver. It is not terribly hard to take apart and paint tho (keep track of the screws and where they go, they use the same screws in a lot of places but they are like 15 different lengths:/ I think they are all long screws that they cut to about the right length with some nippers as they install them). Be sure to mark any wires you cut particularly on the tail lights. Most parts are installed with either screws or melting plastic together. The screws are easy the melted plastic a bit harder. I separated the melted plastic joints with careful application of razor knife and razor blade (careful do not lose a finger tip over a mdel PLEASE!!) and reassembled with clear silicon. (better than model glue in case I need to take it apart again)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Happy Birthday hopefully Im not late!But I love those mini xbs!I want one!Do you think ebay would have them?My fiance is into those model cars so now I can finally have one of my own :D

Talk Soon,
Brooke

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.