Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got my Carbon Fiber Fender Flares and Carbon Fiber Hatch Handle, only from www.bBist.com

packaged and protected from sharp objects! hey i can't open it with my razor.

ok, heres a closer look :p

im soo excited i wanna put them on now!

but i gotta wait till next weekend. cut, roll, and tuck.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal, Can't wait to see them installed.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
That's funny Eric, we were just talking about your flares tonight at our meet! Come on next week, we wanna see pics!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice Eric! Can't wait to see them mounted!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Padanky said:
Good deal, Can't wait to see them installed.
Padanky, since you work in this area i would like to ask what you think.
i was thinking of cutting a vertical slit in three different areas where the tire rubs, and then pushing the fender in and up towards the fender well.
This way i can pull the fender back out, weld, and do body work if need to go back stock.
any sugg.?

thanks =)

·
Registered
916 Posts
I know that queston is directed to someone else but once to go fender flares, you will always be flared. YOu would have to do so much body work to get it back to stock, it wouldn't be worth the money. Just cut the fender and have it welded and then slap on the flares. Im thinking about a 1/2 inch thick strip cut along the fender would be good enough

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MattyRattyPoo said:
I know that queston is directed to someone else but once to go fender flares, you will always be flared. YOu would have to do so much body work to get it back to stock, it wouldn't be worth the money. Just cut the fender and have it welded and then slap on the flares. Im thinking about a 1/2 inch thick strip cut along the fender would be good enough
thanks matt :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
:eek: Ok, I think Eric should be banned from any further mods till the rest of us can catch up...lol Those are gonna look SWEET!!! :D Just dont put the back flare on the front like your kid is holding up there...lol ;)

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boxd_up_2 said:
:eek: Ok, I think Eric should be banned from any further mods till the rest of us can catch up...lol Those are gonna look SWEET!!! :D Just dont put the back flare on the front like your kid is holding up there...lol ;)
LOL. you should've seen him swinging the flares like a boomarang!:eek:

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
holy crap man, those will look sweeeeeet!!
I do have to agree with Jeff though, the mod police need to slow yo' ass down! you're making the rest of us look like chumps :p

can't wait for the installed pics though

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MattyRattyPoo said:
Hey thundergod how is the fitment of the rear flares? Are they flush all around or do they bulge up a bit?
the rear does bulge out nicely :D
after this fitment, the xB should look as if it's going to a RALLY RACE. nice wide and low stance. i better get my sawzall out ;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.