Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if there is any meets at the krispy kreme at the cerritos mall? i used to drive by before i had my xB and look at them, now i own one and was wondering if that still goes on?

thanks

jason

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Jason..
Havent been any meets at the Krispy Kreme on Gridley for about a year and a half. That was old school Team Scion West days.Actually our meets were moved from Krispy Kreme to The Cerritos Towne Center/ Performing Arts Center Parking Structure.. Bringing back memories....... We actually disbanded what was left of the club in August of last year..

grey_real_steam said:
does anybody know if there is any meets at the krispy kreme at the cerritos mall? i used to drive by before i had my xB and look at them, now i own one and was wondering if that still goes on?

thanks

jason

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kartel said:
Jason..
Havent been any meets at the Krispy Kreme on Gridley for about a year and a half. That was old school Team Scion West days.Actually our meets were moved from Krispy Kreme to The Cerritos Towne Center/ Performing Arts Center Parking Structure.. Bringing back memories....... We actually disbanded what was left of the club in August of last year..
ah darn, i remember working at that mall, and seeing at least 100 (give or take) xB's. looked fun.

so no more of that ey? if not i call for that starting up again? anybody dwn?

·
Registered
916 Posts
That used to Scion Evoloutions meeting spot. We know meet at Cool Station which is next to the 99 Ranch market in Cerritos on Pioneer on fridays. Our next meet should be in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah 99 ranch market. i go there to get my asian noodles and my thai tea. what is the cool station? a restaurant?

hey mattyratty, id be down to go to that next meet, keep posted if that happens if you could, id appreciate it.!

later

·
Registered
916 Posts
Cool Station is a boba place near the 99 ranch. our next meet will be next friday at 8PM. Just go to ScionEvolution.com and our next meets are always posted up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.