Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
not much left that you can't already buy. Headliner would be sweet if it wouldn't cost so much.

The roof strips along the sides, plastic trim around the bottom of our seats.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Padanky said:
not much left that you can't already buy. Headliner would be sweet if it wouldn't cost so much.

yea pretty much tru..i was gona say rims but just remebered those already are out!!!

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Padanky said:

you can get a C/F headliner from the Top Shop we put one in the Phoenix Xb.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
I already have CF door panels in the works. They will be avaliable in multiple colored carbon. I should have the prototypes in Feb sometime. cost is undertermined at this time, but the CAD designs look freaking sweet.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
timfiredog said:
I already have CF door panels in the works. They will be avaliable in multiple colored carbon. I should have the prototypes in Feb sometime. cost is undertermined at this time, but the CAD designs look freaking sweet.
timfiredog, keep us informed. Get sum pics when ready, i'm interested =)

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
I put a call through this morning, They should get back to me by mon about the Chances of getting pillars. I have a bud that builds Highend F-1 parts that is making me CF stuff, so anything is possible.. My new hood is actually going to be Natural Carbon with The scion logo in the middle done with Blue carbon.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ThunderGod said:
Carbon Fiber Wide Body Kit for xB's
Carbon Fiber Door Panel's
Carbon Fiber Full Front Bumper
You frickin read my mind on the front end. I was out smokin a ciggy and lookin at my car at work about 1/2 hr ago, and was wondering whensomeone is going to make it.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I think I would like some of my clothing accented in CF. That way I can truly match my ride:D

Okay, okay. Actually, what I REALLY want are CF rims like they do on Italian motorcycles. Cost would be outrageous, but DAMN would that be cool or what??

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
I think I would like some of my clothing accented in CF. That way I can truly match my ride:D
Don't forget the CF body jewelry and regular jewelry to coordinate with the ride, too.;)

grizzly_choppers said:
Okay, okay. Actually, what I REALLY want are CF rims like they do on Italian motorcycles. Cost would be outrageous, but DAMN would that be cool or what??
I agree, I think that would be an awesome look for the xB.:)

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I've seen these little sticky things on ebay that you stick on your doorhandles and they look like carbon fiver and they had the scion logo on them. they were awesoeme. i would have bought them if i had a scion then.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My WishList in CF:

Cowl piece under the wipers

An overlay for the door frames - 2 versions - one piece from mirror to and including the B-Pillar, and B to C pillar. Second version to fill in for peeps that already have B and C pillar CF

CF Celica GTS-scoop styled hood

CF Exhaust opening surround.

Affordable trunk handle piece

one piece CF grill like the OD grill but no emblems

Yeah, beware of the Carbon Fiber "Look" vinyl. Our seat fabric looks more like CF, IMO. There are a few places that make real CF overlays. (Sorry for the picture content, but it's the only one I can find that has a closeup of the handle)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.