Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i just wanted to know if anyone knew where i can get some carbon fiber overlays for the OEM foglight plastic pieces since im broke and cant afford foglights :( !! But im thinking white is getting kind of boring and i want to do something with them but im not sure about blacking them out i think it would look great considering i have carbon fiber gas door and handle overlays it would look pretty sweet but yeah thanks everyone.:D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
there no spacific peice for it but you can buy a sheet of cf with sticky backing and cut it yourself to cover the peice.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where in boise idaho am i gonna find a place that would sell sheets of carbon fiber lol. any suggestions to a place near you that might. thanks:confused:

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
scionxbrider said:
Where in boise idaho am i gonna find a place that would sell sheets of carbon fiber lol. any suggestions to a place near you that might. thanks:confused:

Zee interweb! It's that loverly thing we just can't live without!

Now you, YES YOU! even me! can order your very own sheet of Carbon fiber overlays. It's as easy as a clickity click the US internet. (not to be confused with chickity chicken the chinese chicken).

Ok... enough of the trying to be funny. Any case I found this site carusing the interweb for ya. I'm actually thinking of grabbing a sheet of the white CF myself. Hope it helps.

http://www.stickercity.com/store/product.php?productid=16148&cat=2299&page=1

·
Registered
520 Posts
ebay!!!carbon fiber vynl...a friend of mine bought a big roll i might see if he still has it and if i can get enough to cover the area and send you some....if you are intrested in that pm....and i will let you know!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
There is a place on Nampa-Caldwell Blvd. in Nampa called 'Sun-Busters' that does tinting, and vinyl....you could call them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.