Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
^^^^^^If it's five for fighting, how many do you get for modding?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Man, that looks awesome. Nice work, that box is so insane. Any plans to finish out the ground effects in CF?

You could take all of the parts you replaced with mods and assemble a stock RS1 LOL.

Keep it up man, cant wait to see whats next!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
xbox626 said:
nice i got the full carbon fiber lip kit =) you should get it all the way around =)
yeah, im still debating on the full kit. im thinking of the TC Sportline, like the one ScionScotty has. but that may change the whole aggressive look that im going with.
i'll see, after i put on the DAMD style CF fender flares on. i've had the CFFF for over a month, and i havn't put them on yet, except to post pics.
i really dont want CF'ed out xB, just a little CF here and there, but i guess im past that now.:D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xjeepguy said:
Man, that looks awesome. Nice work, that box is so insane. Any plans to finish out the ground effects in CF?

You could take all of the parts you replaced with mods and assemble a stock RS1 LOL.

Keep it up man, cant wait to see whats next!
thanks bro!

yeah no doubt. we had our club meeting last night at one of the SCION dealership, and some of the guys were commenting on the samething."lets build another Hawt Rava"

what's next?
Probably the Penalty Box! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Just think, if someone didn't have your back yesterday, Eric, you'd have a whole buncha insurance proceeds to begin a brand new even-cooler project! ... You want me to sic Jeff on him for ya? ;)

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
boxd_up said:
Just think, if someone didn't have your back yesterday, Eric, you'd have a whole buncha insurance proceeds to begin a brand new even-cooler project! ... You want me to sic Jeff on him for ya? ;)
YEAH, I know, huh..... i almost had a tC! :p

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
ThunderGod said:
yeah, im still debating on the full kit. im thinking of the TC Sportline, like the one ScionScotty has. but that may change the whole aggressive look that im going with.
i'll see, after i put on the DAMD style CF fender flares on. i've had the CFFF for over a month, and i havn't put them on yet, except to post pics.
i really dont want CF'ed out xB, just a little CF here and there, but i guess im past that now.:D
CFFF = CF FFF???:eek: :eek: :eek:
or something else.....
:confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.