Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HotBox User
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body seen it? Or know of where I could get one, I've looked every where and can not find it at all! or if you have any pics of it, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
only one i know of is the scionpro "carbon fiber look" replacement one thats stronger than the original handle, but if you find a legit cf one, lemme know!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I don't think its a replacement, I think its 3m tape.
not the one from scionpro, theirs is a whole replacement piece thats stronger than the oem one

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
not the one from scionpro, theirs is a whole replacement piece thats stronger than the oem one
You beat me to it, yes ours is a full replacement and the "carbon fiber" finish is not a sticker it is Water Dipped here in Florida. The finish has been well received by everyone that has ordered it and we are on our second batch of handles. The first batch only had one break and that was because the car it was on was rear ended. Not a single one has broken via the usual trying to open the still closed hatch. (Knock on wood)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
i got a primered one for my buddy a lil while back, ridiculously impressed with its strength. id like to see some different pics of the carbon fiber ones to see how close it is to the real thing...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts