Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
HOT!!! If you were going for the track look those would be the way to go...but most people when they think vip they think plush and nice materails or at least i do...where did you find those?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I think they could be used VIP.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
bb05 said:
heres it is.http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=116532&highlight=carbon+fiber+doors
i was wondering,they make just plain fiberglass door to that look exactly like the carbon fibre doors. i was thinkin to take the fiberglass doors and have them sprayed with that glue they use and put tome kind of material on them. i think that would look good....like all bride material etc.
yes they do fiber glass but they fit poorly and the company screws people over. they are called firmware. do a search and you'll see.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Spo-Com yes, ViP no.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
IMO, i wouldnt get them if im going VIP route.

i think that CF door panel is just for show.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I Just Hang Them On The Damm Wall Lolol They Are Cool I Think
Its A Race Look I Guess

·
Registered
212 Posts
in now way are these panels vip....there are very very very few true "VIP" cars that have even just carbon fiber hoods, its all about elegance and stance of the vehicle (low and wide) and quality...now if it were just a show car you were building or whatever, then sure, i would get these...

I'm sorry, but the letters "VIP" seem to be getting wh0red out as much as the letters "JDM" did.....i guess its the new "****" from now on....:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I read the firmware thread and find it amazing that in this day and age of reverse engineering tools people could have fitment issues.

If anyone can get me the full cad model of the xb I could easily design any product to fit our cars.

I am trying to find the right contact for using the xb full vehicle model as my marketing model for selling/demonstration of the software I am selling.

So if any of you have connections at corporate let me know.

I want to design interior components, air intake system, exhaust header, and really want to figure out how to reinforce my roof because of the Webasto.

·
Registered
212 Posts
it would be nice if there were actually more american companies that made quality well fitting parts that you speak of, i actually had a connection to the southeast distributor for scion...however, i just checked and i seem to have misplaced his card :( , if you hit me up, i can get the contact for you through the scion evo people here, or if your on the west coast, you might wanna check with some of the scoin evolution people on the west coast, i believe that they deal with the scion reps pretty closely ;)

deff. good luck with it though

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yes, it is too bad that fitment is as bad as it is today. No reason for it.

Had they fit, you know they would be in my xB!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.