Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the center dash "that houses the head unit" ive seen in all carbonfiber, not the tacky trim kits that you see on ebay, im talking solid carbon, anyone able to enlighten me on where to find them?

·
Registered
112 Posts
The only one I've ever seen is the one the dealer offered, but it wasn't real carbon fiber it was just stock with a carbon patern painted on it.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
That thing is actually an applique that covers the center dash console.

it's simulated CF, and I've been thinking about getting it.

I know they have it at Getscionparts.com

·
Registered
112 Posts
That thing is actually an applique that covers the center dash console.

it's simulated CF, and I've been thinking about getting it.

I know they have it at Getscionparts.com

This is the one I was refering to. I'm pretty sure it's not an applique and it replaces your stock cover.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That pic is of the applique sold by scion, and i like it because it completely covers the silver piece on the outside, the cheap ones only cover the front of it...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes that is what i was looking for, but unlike the cheep trim kits this will put a hurting on the bank. but how is it applied if it is not a direct replacement.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It is a plastic molded cover held on with double sided tape.It also comes with shifter base ring and front door switch covers.

Scott

·
Forgets to check this
133 Posts
Yea unlike pioneer here, I am looking for the cheep kit. :D
anyone know where I can find that other then Ebay?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i'm looking for one of the ones thats pictured above....not one to just stick on the front..........i'll check on ebay i just would rather buy it from an online store

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.