Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the check engine light come on and then go off 4 times in the last week. Well took my baby into the dealship tonight and got a call a few hours later. My cam sensor is DOA! :( The good news is Im still covered by warrentee. I also got my 30k major done so that was good. All I can say is, I bought my xb from Glendale and they have taken VERY GOOD care of me ever since. I should have my baby back tomorrow night :D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
I have had the check engine light come on and then go off 4 times in the last week. Well took my baby into the dealship tonight and got a call a few hours later. My cam sensor is DOA! :( The good news is Im still covered by warrentee. I also got my 30k major done so that was good. All I can say is, I bought my xb from Glendale and they have taken VERY GOOD care of me ever since. I should have my baby back tomorrow night :D
must have taken you few cranks to get the car started.

were you messin wit da timing?...........:p

glad to hear they're takin care at their end.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
must have taken you few cranks to get the car started.

were you messin wit da timing?...........:p

glad to hear they're takin care at their end.

It honestly didnt act any diff. when starting. The light would pop on while just cruisin on the freeway. I should have it back today so I wont have to miss it to long. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
sorry 2 b such a noob but what does doa mean?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw your car parked on the back street when I came to pick it up. I even said to my dad that I thought it was your car. What a small world. I even bought a new insert for my air freshner in the parts dept. I should have asked for you. Hey next time. Glendale is the only dealership I let touch the car. Ill look you up next time for sure.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
I saw your car parked on the back street when I came to pick it up. I even said to my dad that I thought it was your car. What a small world. I even bought a new insert for my air freshner in the parts dept. I should have asked for you. Hey next time. Glendale is the only dealership I let touch the car. Ill look you up next time for sure.
shawn, you shouldve known it was johns xB with his black grill..........:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.