Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!!

I have a question for you guys.... does anyone around here went to the car show in Glendora (California) yesterday??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The reason im asking this is because I went there 2 and I didn't see anyone with the club xb sticker.... :confused: ... and if you guys went there...... did you guys win anything at all???? cuz I could'nt get anything.... :( but it was really cool to see all those nice car..... :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
fenixz1 said:
The reason im asking this is because I went there 2 and I didn't see anyone with the club xb sticker.... :confused: ... and if you guys went there...... did you guys win anything at all???? cuz I could'nt get anything.... :( but it was really cool to see all those nice car..... :D
I have mine on my back window!!!!!!! And I know Dion Taz and I can go on, have it on their rides. It's not a "club" persay, but place where we can get together and share ideas and info. Most of s are a part of actual clubs, and get together a lot. AND I MEAN A LOT :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BOXlover11 said:
I have mine on my back window!!!!!!! And I know Dion Taz and I can go on, have it on their rides. It's not a "club" persay, but place where we can get together and share ideas and info. Most of s are a part of actual clubs, and get together a lot. AND I MEAN A LOT :D

Sounds Kool....:D actually I haven't been in too many car shows at all ( Santa Monica and Glendora only) but this last time it was pretty cool cuz there is this one club who invite me to ride with them all the way to Glendora!!!! it was awasome!!!:) :D everybody was looking at us !!! I hope to do it again but next time I would like to have at least some graphics in my car (( my car still a virgen))):D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I dont have any stickers on my car....wait...I take that back...I have the show stickers on there now. I won a couple little cars in the raffle, and a nice little scratch on my drivers side door.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sir said:
I dont have any stickers on my car....wait...I take that back...I have the show stickers on there now. I won a couple little cars in the raffle, and a nice little scratch on my drivers side door.

That really sucks!!!! my friend!!!:(

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I'm hoping to get paint soon. I really think someone did it on purpose...a wrist watch, or anything would have had to have been on a VERY tall person, like me...and it was close to the mirror, so they would have had to have pulled their arm back to get around the mirror. It was right at my pocket level, which is also my wrist level, and that is A LOT higher up than most peoples. I think it was keyed. Just a quick, short shot, but keyed non the less.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sir said:
I'm hoping to get paint soon. I really think someone did it on purpose...a wrist watch, or anything would have had to have been on a VERY tall person, like me...and it was close to the mirror, so they would have had to have pulled their arm back to get around the mirror. It was right at my pocket level, which is also my wrist level, and that is A LOT higher up than most peoples. I think it was keyed. Just a quick, short shot, but keyed non the less.
Boo to the person that damaged your box :mad:

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
yeah, box haters suck :( and a lot of tC's there were box haters.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
*giggle* you said 'cute'

I like the tC, but some of the drivers.....sheesh

·
Registered
118 Posts
i ordered some clubxB stickers i dunno if i will ever get them tho... how long are they suppost to take? its been 6-7 days already?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.