Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car/Light Show In Victorville (updated please read)

Ok Scion lovers. P.B.I. will be having their first annual LIGHT/CAR all Scion car show in Victorville on November 11th at 3: pm .All clubs are welcomed. We will be having it at T-ZERS sports bar. This place is very nice and full of good people. They will be opening a V.I.P. lounge for us Scion peps. The cost to you guys is Free. They are going to have drink specials from 4: pm till 10: pm.. Must have a valid I.D. If you are going to be having drinks. All I ask is that you drink responsibly and be safe. If you are a vender and would like to partake in this event all I ask is that you donate something for raffle no charge for both space .I will need for you to PM me with your info. Spaces are limited so please contact me as soon as possible. Prizes will be for best lights and car together. The T-Zer girls will be the judges. 1rst place will receive $350 2nd place will receive $100 and 3rd will receive $50 . We will also be giving away a “PIMP” trophy. That will given away by Godfather “PIMP” and myself “PIMP” Daddy. For those that don’t know what that is .A “PIMP” award is as follows . We will be checking for over all appearance quality of work and mods also total time spent from bringing your car from stock. A “PIMP” award is not given away it is earned so when you receive it be proud.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hey Art, I'm down for showing some love to the high dessert! You always drive down here. Set up a date and let's do it!!!!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool bro thanks. I just need to round up 35 heads then I will give you guys a date. It's going to be at T-zers sports bar. It's a cool spot good peps. They also are going to chain us off out front with security guards.

·
Registered
546 Posts
sounds good...im in...

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Art!!
I lived in Apple Valley for 10 years before i relocated back to Anaheim for Disney. Where abouts in the Hi-Desert we talkin?? Id be totally down for coming, gives me an excuse for visiting some old friends.

SMOKINXB said:
Ok guys and girls. I have a friend that wants to have a car show at his sports bar . They will be giving away cash prizes and it's free yes I said free. I want to do a car/light show. I need at least 35 cars on a Friday. They have $1 you call it and $1 draft. They also have free chicken that is the bomb. Please pm me and let me no if you are interested in doing some thing like this. It’s is for everyone "k" Thanks

·
Registered
991 Posts
You know i'm down playa! let me know if ya need any help!

·
Registered
991 Posts
kartel said:
Yo Art!!
I lived in Apple Valley for 10 years before i relocated back to Anaheim for Disney. Where abouts in the Hi-Desert we talkin?? Id be totally down for coming, gives me an excuse for visiting some old friends.
Its in victorville bro at a place called T-zers.......hes tryin to get a feel right now for interest. It should be awesome though if PimpDaddy Arts involved! LOL
I'll keep ya posted if i hear anything.

cyas!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ok brothas and sistas date is set. Saturday nov 11th from 3pm .. I want to see some lights baby I want to freakin light up Victorville. The show is going to be P.B. I. aka PIMP BROTHAS INC. First show .**Woot**. ;)I need all vendors that want to pimp there stuff to pm me I got great news for them *trust me* It's going down "PIMP" style. ***WOOT***

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
damn i want to go but im supposed to be in vegas that weekend, if it would have been earlier in the day i would swing by... i will see til then...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump for a good time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.