Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was originally posted on Minnesota Sport Compacts, but I think it would be cool to round up a HUGE number of Scions to attend this seeing it is at a Toyota/Scion dealer.

"Hello everyone, long time no see. It's Ross from Maplewood Scion.

We'll(I'll) be hosting a car show/meet on Saturday August 12th from 1pm to 4pm.

There is no entrance fee. We'll have food and beverages too (no charge - snack type food).

I'll have a trophy for best in show as well as for a couple sub-categories.

This will be rather informal so no matter what condition your car is in, come on by.

We will be holding it in one of our storage lots just north of the dealership on Hwy 61, between Lamettry's Collision and Gulden's Restaurant.

We have room for about a hundred cars so the more the merrier.

If you have questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 651-482-1322.

I'll check back from time to time, so if you're planning on coming, post a reply. I'd like to have an idea of how many will be joining.

Also, I tried to post this on the events page, but I must not have proper clearance or credentials to do so. If someone could move it to the appropriate page that would be great.

Thanks!"

Ross is a great guy. He is charge of Scion and Internet Sales at Maplewood Scion. Shoot him an e-mail and let him know you are interested in comming to the show. Tell him I (Chad) refered you to his e-mail and I'm sure he will be thrilled about the IA guys and other Scion club people showing up.

I set this show up with him last year and it was a blast. Not quite as official and organized a job as Alex did with the All Scion Show 3.0, but it was fun.

The Saturday night after the show you can cruise Midway. Midway is the big weekend cruising spot in the Minneapolis/St Paul area.

Also if some of you are interested in hanging around, on Sunday I would love to do a photo shoot with several of the cars from the show.

Please, start a list here if you can make it out and also e-mail Ross and let him know you are comming so he can make sure he gets enough food and all that.

Map to Maplewood Scion....
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...l=0&&q=Maplewood Toyota&qc=(All) Auto Dealers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts