Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can only get 5 spots for the first 5 scions xa/xb/tc first come first serve basis

my gf's red cross club is throwing a car show from 8am to 3 pm april 13th friday at san gabriel high school in the 626 area registeration is 15 dollars all the money goes straight to her red cross club but anyone willing to give blood the registeration will be 10 dollars this is a all around car show we only have 35 spots thats why im limited to 5 spots for scions this is gonna be their first show. there are gonna be trophies awarded to 16 categories . Please help its for a good cause thanks

if you want more info just pm me =) you can register the day of the show

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
sorry Kev, its a weekday and i have work...

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I'm sure you'll fill those spots soon. If not and are desperate, then I'll go. But I'd rather someone with a nice box show up.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Kevin!!
I may take all 5 spots. Thats my Wifes High School and we are trying to get a few of the members together for this one... I will let you know for sure by the weekend...

i can only get 5 spots for the first 5 scions xa/xb/tc first come first serve basis

my gf's red cross club is throwing a car show from 8am to 3 pm april 13th friday at san gabriel high school in the 626 area registeration is 15 dollars all the money goes straight to her red cross club but anyone willing to give blood the registeration will be 10 dollars this is a all around car show we only have 35 spots thats why im limited to 5 spots for scions this is gonna be their first show. there are gonna be trophies awarded to 16 categories . Please help its for a good cause thanks

if you want more info just pm me =) you can register the day of the show

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Kevin!!
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Unfortunately, the majority of us wont be able to attend afterall. I do believe that Jesse (Hotbox69) will be reppin for Balliztik though....

hey kartel you still coming to the show right?????

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
do you still need a spot Kevin? I'll go.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Ok! I'll be there. Just need the information and I'm good to go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.