Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in SoCal near the 110 & 10 freeway and i am looking for a car club to kick it with. There lots of club but far away.
:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
There are quite a few clubs and all are cool.

I am a member of Scinergy So Cal. I drive from Huntington Beach to Glendora for the meetings. It's a great group of peeps. Everyone is welcome at our meetings. www.scinergyie.org.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
XCLUSIVESCIONS is sponsored by SANTA MONICA SCION, and we meet there once a month with thier Rep. for our "BIG" meetings, but we GTG, and have our Meets at SCV STAPLES MEET and also at, BURBANK MEET.
also, i would like to invite you to one of our SANTA MONICA SCION SUMMERFEST Car Show on Sunday, 07/30/06.
check out these post for detailed info.

i know just about everyone here involved/members of SCION car clubs in So. Cal, and we are all like family. regardlless of club names, we are all in it for fun, friends, family, and sometimes car shows. ;)

i encourage you to just sit back, check out the scene, talk with peeps, and see which club is the one for you.

Be a part of the Club, not apart from the club.......I say it's Family thing. ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scikotics come to mind first, then Scinergy...................................

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
FUN, FAMILY, FRIENDS - XCLUSIVE SCIONS!!!! (and NO membership fees!!!) :D
Come hang out with us at one of our SCV Staples meets!!! Next meet this Thursday at 7pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.