Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay saw this commerical for Duplicolor Temp Spray paint.....(Spray on and wash off) Thinking it might be a good option for all of us unsure of our paint schemes and those of us who don't want to shell out the cash for vinyl..........(because we really have no Idea what we want).........Take a look and let me know what you think.... I think I might need to tape off some Ideas and go to work.....

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/carart.html

PS - Taz I think they have Blue.........LOL....I've got dib's on the green.:eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EticketXb said:
Okay saw this commerical for Duplicolor Temp Spray paint.....(Spray on and wash off) Thinking it might be a good option for all of us unsure of our paint schemes and those of us who don't want to shell out the cash for vinyl..........(because we really have no Idea what we want).........Take a look and let me know what you think.... I think I might need to tape off some Ideas and go to work.....

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/carart.html

PS - Taz I think they have Blue.........LOL....I've got dib's on the green.:eek:
My son and I were just looking at this stuff the other day. He saw a show on TV that used it. I think I'm gonna play around with it a little. Try out some graphics and then wash it off. I am however going to try it out on HIS car first...just in case. ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Skeeter said:
Their stencils need some work. Good music on this morning Taz. Fo ryou guys that need the stream url The Spa!!!!
Don't ya love the way you have to print them out on two pages? Cracks me up. Thanks for listening...shout out on the way!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That paint is cool! I think I'm gonna get some a mess around with it. BTW, are you still on the radio??

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Skeeter!!! I just heard your shout out dude!! That's awesome!! Shout out to me!! My name's Stephanie and I live in Marble Falls, Texas. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Skeeter!!! I just heard your shout out dude!! That's awesome!! Shout out to me!! My name's Stephanie and I live in Marble Falls, Texas. :)
Just did, hope you heard it. :D

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Hey, Taz! Over here!!! lol j/k

We could have you taking up your entire program with clubxb shoutouts. :p :cool:

Wait a second. Wasn't this the car art thread? Oh yeahhh ... hey, that's some cool stuff, gotta look into it. Mama needs flames!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
Hey, Taz! Over here!!! lol j/k

We could have you taking up your entire program with clubxb shoutouts. :p :cool:

Wait a second. Wasn't this the car art thread? Oh yeahhh ... hey, that's some cool stuff, gotta look into it. Mama needs flames!!!
I saw it available on line but imma gonna check with manny, moe and jack today and see if they have it.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Thats cool, especially if you want to change the look often...like to pretend you have 7 cars, and spray each day on the day before...

EDIT: now i guess you guys see who my sig is referring to.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Taz - once you ry it on your sons car let us know how it works......I see some artistic days ahead...........

·
One Armed Bandit
164 Posts
If its the same stuff I used a couple of years ago... it can wreck yer paint unless you do a good wax job first.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
My son picked up a can at Pep Boys this afternoon. Like me, he wants to try it out on something other than his ride. A friend of his is going to try it on his bike. We'll let you know how it turns out.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Taz - way to pass the buck - first on to your son and know he is passing the trial onto a friend - Way to Go......and which Pep Boys - Beach or Brookhurst?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EticketXb said:
Taz - way to pass the buck - first on to your son and know he is passing the trial onto a friend - Way to Go......and which Pep Boys - Beach or Brookhurst?
He found it at the Brookhurst one. He works over by there at Hobby People. I check the one on Beach in the morning but they didn't have it.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I guess now we sit and wait to see if the test goes well.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
OMG - Look what it did to my car!!!

It ruined the paint, turned it blue, AND it's not an xB anymore!!! :mad:
I'ma have a little chat with my law-yer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.